Glass Hand Studio is a public-access glass blowing studio. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and well-equipped studio space where you can create glass art.
- Studio rental for glass blowing.
- Private classes to small groups and individuals, regardless of skill level.
- Hand made and custom glass sales.
Open Studio & Glass Blowing Demos
Saturday, August 23 — Noon to 6pm
- There will be glass blowing demonstrations all day long. We will be raffling off each of the pieces made throughout the day.
- George Perkins will be creating digital light paintings with the public's help all day.
- Bluegrass band "The Human Condition" will play an acoustic set from 4:00 to 5:00.
Plus, see work from these glass artists:
- Avolie Glass (Dean Bensen & Demi Theofanous)
- Stephanie Close + paintings
- James Friedberg
- Julian Golder
- Prax Gore
- Steve Myers
- George Perkins
- Rich Ross
- Cher Stone + ceramics
- Jason Tilton + flame working
Check out our Facebook page for more info: www.facebook.com/alamedaopen.
Drop by and try your hand at glass blowing!
- Studio rental: $35/hr | 3 hour minimum
- One-on-One Instruction
$60/hr + $20 / hr for each additional person (maximum of 3 people)
- Call for group rates
Custom classes also available. Call or email to reserve your time slot today!
Taking a class? Be sure to review our Class Guidelines before your class to learn about how to prepare, what to wear, studio safety and to learn about the equipment you will use.
We’re happy to answer your questions or help with a project.
Call us at 415.260.8590, email us or drop by to learn more.